Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists are experts in the management of musculoskeletal injuries. We use our expert assessment skills to diagnose the problem and then provide fast and effective treatment.
At Sans Souci Physiotherapy we aim to improve the management of your injury and ultimately facilitate a smooth return to your sport.
Your physiotherapist will develop a detailed and structured ‘return to sport plan’ which may include communicating with Orthopaedic specialists, Sports Physicians, coaches and clubs, to assist with your injury management.
Our goal is not to just treat your injury but, through thorough physical assessment, identify why you were injured in the first place. Once we do that we can prevent you being injured again and, more than likely, improve your physical performance by reducing areas of weakness and injury risk.
This is achieved through:
- Gait and Biomechanical Analysis specific to your sport
- Assessment and treatment of muscle imbalances
- The application of up to date physiotherapy treatment techniques
- Identification of areas of weakness and injury risk
- The implementation of an individualised exercise program to address any identified factors.
- The use of Real Time Ultrasound to ensure proper muscle function and for injury rehabilitation.