Common problems that we treat include:
- Head, neck, back and sacro-illiac joint problems including those involving discs, sciatica, pins and needles, numbness, whiplash injuries, road traffic accidents, poor work ergonomics or just plain poor posture.
- Shoulder problems including those involving rotator cuff, catching pains, frozen shoulders or arthritis.
- Elbow problems, including golfers and tennis elbow.
- Hip problems, including bursitis, arthritis, pre- and post-operative rehab for hip resurfacing and hip replacements.
- Upper leg problems including, muscle and tendon strains and tears including hamstrings, quadriceps, groin strains and illiotibial band syndrome.
- Knee problems from anterior knee pain including runner’s knee, jumper’s knee, cartilage and ligament problems, arthritic knees, pre- and post-operative rehab for ACL reconstructions,and knee replacements amongst other operations.
- Lower leg problems including shin splints, calf tears and achilies tendon problems.
- Ankle problems including sprains, ligament tears, arthritis and rehab post-surgery.
- Foot problems including planter fasciitis, Mortons neuroma, halux valgus, dropped arches and arthritis